I did something which i think is totally outrageous today.. I went to the hairdresser.. Well.. DUH.. everyone goes to the hairdresser i hear you all say.. well.. DUH... i know that myself! ~L~... though.. by outrageous... i mean.. 100000000000000 light years out of my comfortzone outrageous.. I actually think im going to glow in the dark tonight!
Ive gone conpletely stark raving mad and totally... raggedy Anne RED!
A friend of mine this morning said "Sandra, Live Dangerously!!!" when she found that i was going to the hair dressers. I think i have sucessfully done that.. dont you!?
So... what do you all think!? I have until Monday to fully chicken out and declare that i need it toned down.. Id love to hear your honest opinions!
What can i say... its the month for it with shave for a cause... and since i was not gonna be as Brave as Chez and shave it all off.. it got coloured instead!!!
<<<<<- This is what it looks like "apparently" inside.. i know for a fact that it doesnt... THE CAMERA DOES LIE!!! If it was this colour, i would not be so worried.. its not even as pretty a colour as the photo above... i swear.. i feel like a muppet out of fraggle rock. :(
Jamie says that i look like Lola Lovenickel out of Hannah montanna.. though, i just got freaked out even more because i was sure he said Lola Lovenipple!!!!!



6 comments:
ooohhh ahhhh it is very ummm RED! No seriously I think it is always good to jump outof your comfort zone. I like it.
I think you look AWESOME! Red totally goes with you :) I've also thought about coloring my hair red... I'm just not "brave" enough, lol.
I love it, love it, love it!
Don't you dare change it!
(From one dyed red head to another ~L~)
2 more votes -
Tony says it looks great and Tash says you are "soooo cool"
*blinks and blinks again* *rubs eyes* *whispers* Is that you?
*laffin* DO NOT change it! It's adorable! *hugs ya*
Well I love it Chickie! Really do!
Post a Comment